MBBS Admission Procedure in IndiaThe procedures for every state is different and I would brief about the general procedures for getting medical admission without any donation. As an example, I will take the case of direct admission in MBBS without donation in Karnataka.You can read my detailed post about MBBS admission in India too.
Eligibility for Taking MBBS AdmissionTo take admission in MBBS, the candidate must:
- Have an aggregate of 50% marks in their 12th.
- Have scored at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English separately.
- Qualify the NEET-UG entrance exam.
- Be at least 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of taking admission.
Steps to get MBBS Admission through CounselingPlease read this part very carefully!I will list the basic steps for taking MBBS admission and will explain each one of them below. The major steps for taking MBBS admission is as below:
- NEET qualification.
- Register for online counseling.
- Document verification.
- Round One – Online choice filling.
- Round Two – Online choice filling.
- MOP-UP Round.
List of Documents Needed During Counseling and AdmissionBefore you start registering and attending the counseling procedures, please do keep these documents ready with you for hassle-free admission procedures.
- 10th Marks card.
- 12th marks card.
- 12th pass certificate.
- TC or Transfer certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Conduct certificate.
- NEET scorecard.
- Aadhar Card.
- Scanned passport size photo.
- Income certificate, if applicable.
- Domicile certificate, in a few states, if applicable.
Why Choose PKEdutech?I just want to tell you why we are one of the leading educational consultancies in India. We are unique in a few parts of the industry as we provide complete support and guidance to all our candidates.
- Experience: We have an experience of 13 years in career guidance and college admissions.
- Counseling Guidance: We will provide you complete support over the phone for your online counseling. We are always updated about every single news about MBBS admission in India. We are experts in MBBS admission in Karnataka, Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, and Puducherry.
- College Selection: There are many private medical colleges in India and it is easy to select one from that. Our team has made a checklist for college selection which will make it easy for selecting a college. We are also aware of each college, its patient exposure and other details.
- Loan Support: If you are in need of an educational loan, we can help you get loan paper and supporting documents from the college and university.
- Educational kit: We will provide our candidates with a free educational kit which will be surely helpful for students in the future.
- Referral Discount: We will provide our candidates with an easy way to earn or to get fee deductions. If you refer any student towards our consultancy, we will give you a decent incentive or give a deduction in your tuition fees.
List of Few MBBS Colleges:For MBBS admission, colleges cannot charge any donation as the complete admission procedure is through counseling. I will list a few medical colleges you will like:
- Subarti Medical College, Meerut.
- Sathya Sai Medical College, Pondicherry.
- MG Medical College, Pondicherry.
- MVJ Medical College, Bangalore.
- Navodaya Medical College, Raichur.
- BGS Global Medical College, Bangalore.
- Subbaiah Institute of Medical Science, Bangalore.
- Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences, Pondicherry.
- Meenakshi Medical College, Chennai.
- Balaji Medical College, Chennai.
- Vydehi Medical College, Bangalore.
- Rajarajeshwari Medical College, Bangalore.
- Sri Siddhartha Medical College, Tumkur.
- SRM Medical College, Chennai.
- JSS Medical College, Mysore.
- AJ Institute of Medical Sciences, Mangalore.
- Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore.
- Srinivas Medical College, Mangalore.
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai.
- Sapthagiri Medical College, Bangalore.
- East Point Medical College, Bangalore.
- AB Shetty Medical College, Mangalore.
- KVG Medical College, Sullia.
- Dhanalakshmi Srinivasa Medical College, Trichy.
- Karapagam Medical College, Coimbatore.
- Vinayaka Mission Medical College, Salem.
ConclusionDid you love this article? Then please do share it with your friends and people in need in social media. I had tried my best to provide all the information regarding admission in MBBS without a donation, the admission procedures, etc. If you have any more questions regarding MBBS admission feel free to call our career expert or comment down your queries.This post will be useful for you if you are looking for information regarding low-cost MBBS in India, Direct admission in MBBS without donation in UP, etc.
MBBS Admission Without Donation - The Complete Guide
Everything About MBBS Admission Without Donation
In this post, we will be explaining to you about the complete details about getting an MBBS seat in private college without admission. Every information about MBBS admission in India without donation is available here.