BDS Fee Structure in Private Colleges in India 2019
Welcome to the PKEdutech’s complete guide and information on BDS fee structure in private colleges in India. This post is kind of a surprise for all dental aspirants. Yes, we mean it.
Before I start, I would like to tell you that you can only take BDS admission if you have qualified NEET entrance exam. The government had come up with centralized counseling for courses like BDS, MBBS, and AYUSH.
The centralized counseling and introduction NEET gave the candidates a chance to take BDS admission without donation. Even for BDS admission through management quota, you don’t have to pay any capitation or donations to any dental college.
BDS Fee Structure in Private Colleges in 2019: The Surprise
We are partnered with more than 50 dental colleges in India and we place hundreds of students to different part of the country.
Total Package Ranging From 10 Lakh to 11.5 lakh Including Hostel, Food, Material Fees etc. You NEET score does matter.
Total Package Ranging From 10 Lakh to 11.5 lakh
For other candidates who have scored a bit average, they will be able to secure BDS admission at a total package of Rs.12 lakh, that too including hostel, food, material charges, tuition fee etc.
The BDS fee structure in private colleges depends on the score and aggregate marks. We can also provide scholarships for candidates.
We provide BDS admission to NEET qualified and have colleges which have a total package starting from 10 Lakh total package(For deserving students). For an average student, BDS fee structure in private colleges starts from 12 lakh total package including hostel, food, material charges etc.
Last Year Lowest Fee Structure for BDS in Private College
Last year, I was able to place candidates for Rs.10 lakh total package including tuition fees, hostel, food, material fees etc in few dental colleges admission in Uttar Pradesh.
The fee structure was as follows:
- First Year – 2.5 to 2.75 Lakh.
- Second Year – 2.5 – 2.75 lakh.
- Third Year – – 2.5 – 2.75 lakh.
- Final Year – – 2.5 – 2.75 lakh.
- Fifth Year – No fee to be paid as it is the internship period.
- Food and Accommodation: Included.
- Material charges: Included.
BDS Course Fee In Bangalore or Karnataka
In Karnataka, the government decided to charge a maximum fee of Rs.4.17 lakh which is excluding hostel, food, and material charges. In the initial stages, students started taking for that same fee and counseling dates were near expiry, the colleges reduced their fee structure to 2.5 to 3 lakh per year.
You can get all updates about NEET counseling in Karnataka in Karnataka Examination Authority or KEA official website.
The approximate fee structure for dental college in Bangalore is:
- Tuition fee per year: 2 – 4 lakh per year. It depends as, if you are looking for dental college admission in the middle of the city of Bangalore, it would be costly. But, if you are ready to move towards other parts, the seats became cheaper.
- Hostel and Food: Rs.60,000 to Rs.1 lakh per year depending on colleges.
- Material Fees: When you join most of the colleges and consultants hide this from you. In Karnataka, most of the dental colleges charge material fees and it would be somewhere between Rs.10,000 to Rs.25,000.
What is the Eligibility for Taking Admission?
The basic eligibility for joining BDS at the lowest fee structure is that you must have:
- 50% aggregate in your 12th exam.
- 50% separately and total in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Qualify NEET entrance exam.
Documents Needed For Getting BDS Admission at Low Fee Structure
Please keep these documents if you want to get BDS admission at low fee structure:
- 10th Marks card.
- 12th Marks Card.
- 12th Pass certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Conduct certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- NEET Scorecard.
- Identity proof.
- 4 Passport size photographs.
Which Dental College Should I Choose to Join?
As of our expert research, we would advise students to join dental colleges:
- With excellent and very good patient exposure.
- With affordable fees.
- Having the best clinical lectures.
- With best clinical faculty and confident teachers.
- With low extra fees.
- Which is well connected by road and rail.
- Which is located in a place with adaptable climate.
BDS Colleges PKEdutech Deals and is Partnered With:
- Rajarajeshwari Dental College, Bangalore.
- KGF Dental College, Kolar.
- Institute of Dental Studies and Technologies, Modinagar.
- Sharavathi Dental College, Shimoga.
- Subbaih Dental College, Shimoga.
- JSS Dental College, Mysore.
- Vydehi Dental College, Bangalore.
- Maharaja Ganga Sing Dental College, Sri Ganga Nagar.
- Swami Devi Dyal Dental College, Panchkula.
- Coorg Institue of Dental Sciences, Coorg.
- Kalka Dental College.
- Divya Jyothi Dental College, Ghaziabad.
- Shubarti Dental Collge, Meerut.
- ITS Dental College, Noida.
- Hassanamba Dental College, Hassan.
- KMCT Dental College, Kozhikode.
- Indraprastha Dental College.
- PMNM Dental College and Hospital.
- Navodaya Dental College, Raichur.
- Srinivasa Dental College, Mangalore.
- Yenepoya Dental College, Mangalore.
- AJ Institute of Dental Sciences, Mangalore.
- AB Shetty Dental College, Mangalore.
- Century Dental College, Kasargod.
- Vyas Dental College.
- Royal Dental College.
We are also partnering with a few greater dental colleges in India so that we can expand our network and client satisfaction.
Features of Our Admission Consultancy Service:
The major reason why we are in the industry for 13 years, is because of our features and benefits we provide our candidates. The major features of our educational consultancy service are:
- We provide a seat booking facility.
- Complete guidance for counseling and document verification procedures.
- We provide loan paper and supporting documents from college and university if the candidate wants to opt for an educational loan.
- Provides free educational kit and study materials, which will surely help dental students in their coming future.
- The best after support in the industry. Yes, we provide support even after your admission procedure is over.
I think I had tried my best to give you the best information regarding the BDS course fees in private college. If you loved this post, please do share it on social media with your friends and family.
If you have got any more questions related BDS fee structure in private colleges, feel free to contact me via phone, mail or WhatsApp. Use our contact page so that you can contact us easily.
BDS Fee Structure in Private Colleges
This is the best and complete article on BDS course fee structure in private colleges.